Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Merci de patienter et de n'effectuer aucunes manipulations (changement de mot de passe / suppression de compte / etc).

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Tahoma update 19 July 2016 z-wave problem

Hi, After the latest update of the Tahoma on 19 July 2016 when a command is given to a z-wave switch or dimmer the device reacts only after 10 seconds or so. When directly after a new command is given the (or another) z-wave device reacts immediately. When I wait a few minutes and operate a z-wave device again it reacts again only after 10 seconds. It looks as if there is some "sleeping" issue of the communication of the Tahoma with the z-wave tranceiver. This is quite annoying. Anyone got this problem? Is there a solution? Thanks in advance for a response. Best regards, Willem

Willem K.
Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
880 / 2000

Réponses

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    Hi Robert, Thanks for the quick reply, any idea about the planning?

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    Okay, well maybe a Yellow can tell...

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    I know, but I think letting a customer completely in the dark is not very customer friendly. The should give us some idea. I usually do that to my customer. Let's close the discussion.

Gladys B.
    Gladys B.

Gladys B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hello Willem,

We apologize for the inconvenience but as written by Robert, we can't give you a resolution date if we don't have a solution yet.

Regards.

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    Thanks for the reply Gladys, but I think Somfy should be able to fix the issue within a relatively short period, as the problem did not exist before the latest update.

Gladys B.
    Gladys B.

Gladys B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hello,

I agree with you, however we have no resolution date and I can't give you a reliable date.

Regards.

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    The slow response of the Tahoma box in combination with z-wave modules appears to get worse, maybe because I have added more modules(?), and is becoming quite annoying. Is there any prospect of a solution yet?

Gladys B.
    Gladys B.

Gladys B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hello Willem,

Here is a tip for the Zwave product registration.

Regards.

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    Thank you Gladys, I discovered this some time ago. The problem I am referring to is the slow response when giving commands to z-wave modules.

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    It appears an software update is planned for next week, what are the (major) fixes?

Gladys B.
    Gladys B.

Gladys B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hello,

We do not have an update already scheduled.
    So, we don't have a list of bugs fixed.

Regards.

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    Dear Gladys,
    Thank you for your reply. There ís an update scheduled in the Netherlands for next Tuesday (10-01).
    Kind regards, Willem

Haut de page