Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma et Somfy Protect.

Nos équipes sont actuellement dédiées à la résolution de ce problème et nous vous tiendrons informés de l’avancement de la situation via ce bandeau d’information.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

External blinds loosing configuration after power outage

Dear!

I have already reported that I have 18 external blinds with J4 io motors together with Slim Receivers io. Unfortunatelly, after every electricity outage one or more blinds get messed. They lose its "my positions", so I can only steer them fully open or fully close. Only possibility is that I again program them. This in extremelly annoying and I hardly believe that this is the case.

What are your experiences? Hopefully somebody can help me with some idea? Upgrade?

Kind Regards,
Grega

Gregor B.
Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
394 / 750

Réponses

Anonyme
    Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Gregor

How old are your equipment?
    There seems to be a memory problem.

Regards

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Hi Jean-Luc!

Equippment was installed 2 years ago.

Kind Regards,
    Grega

Anonyme
    Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hi !

So contact your installer.
    They must still be guaranteed.

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Hi!

That's my problem. They constantly blame IO technology (they told me that I'm still the only one with IO that every body else is using RTS), that it is not so good... They simply gave me Set&Go module that I program them after each power outage as they terribly lack of experiences...

So, is it possible that there is some memory problem with Slim Receivers? Were there any new versions? Is it possible to upgrade or need to be exchanged?

I will appreciate any information.

Kind Regards,
    Grega

Thomas M.
    Thomas M.

Thomas M.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Good afternoon Gregor,

You said that the J4 motors lose their "My postions" after every electricity outage. Is it the only program that they lose ?

There is no kown problem with Slim Receivers IO or RTS. The answer gave by your installer is not professionnal. There is no difference for the "My position" between RTS and IO. Your installer should contact our technical assistance for professional if they need help.

Best Regards,

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Dear Thomas!

Thank you for your answer!

To clarify: out of 18 blinds practically at every power outage one of few blinds "get messed". This mean that I can only move this blinds to completelly closed or completelly opened. If I try to steer them to e.g. horisontal position, they open completelly.

The solution I found here is that using Set&Go I readjust the non-working blind by setting Tilting travel. I have all blinds set to 28. When I open Tilting travel for a messed-up blind it shows something like 28456. I manually set it back to 28, confirm and afterwards it Works normally.

I'm really keen on Somfy IO and I would like to purchase some additional devices for lighting (like outdoor lighting put on timer), but absolutelly need to solve the power outage issue...

Thank you in advance and Kind Regards,
    Grega

Haut de page