Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Merci de patienter et de n'effectuer aucunes manipulations (changement de mot de passe / suppression de compte / etc).

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Tahoma Pad IO - Wishlist

Dear All Tahoma Pad IO users!

I want to hear your wishes for future versions of Tahoma Pad. I have already expressed few wishes and also recognized some from you. Maybe with this wishlist we could help Somfy to even improve their devices...

Looking forward to your input:)

Regards,
Grega

Gregor B.
Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
394 / 750

Réponses

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    1. Tahoma pad + Sunis WireFree: I wish to have more than 1 sun level for creating scenarios. Eg. at first level shutters are lowered half, when sun reaches level 2 then shutters are totally closed. Now I can only specify 1 sun level and two scenarios (one when sun reaches level and one when sul falls below specified level).

2. Custom dashboard: It would be nice to have one custom dashboard, something like Favourites, to put most frequently used devices and/or scenarios on for a quick access.

3. Tahoma Pad as a Weather station: connected to a suitable weather station (e.g. temperature, pressure, rel. humidity, CO2 level, rain...) could display these values on screen and potentially also rise some scenarios. In addition Tahoma Pad could display Indoor/Outdoor temperature and Time when in Stand-by, like screen saver (white figures on black screen)

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Dear Somfy Team!

I have one more which should not be too complex to solve. It would be nice if I could set a scenario with Sunrise/Sunset with some offset. For example, I want to lower the blinds half an hour before sunset, or swith on the external lighting one hour before sunset when there is already a low visibility.

Looking forward to some ideas of yours:) and hopefully to a Somfy's response:)

Thank you. Kind Regards,
    Grega

Hi Gregor,
    I have a good news for you :
    Tahoma will be updated very soon with new features.
    Bad news:
    I do not believe that the offset which you wish will be included, it will still be necessary to wait a little, but it's a good idea.

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Dear Robert!

Is there any road-map or release notes available about new versions?

Thank you and Kind Regards,
    Grega

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Hi!

Not many new features added at all:
    ----
    Version=1.0.17.0
    Description=The following features are now available:
    WiFi connection, Automatic date and time (nice), Weather forecast (probably AccuWeather = useless, not accurate at all), Sensor temperature displayed on home page (nice).
    ----

Would be really nice from Somfy if they implement some new features. Maybe even some from the wishlisht above :)

Thanks. Regards to all!

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Dear All!

I'm curious if there is still some roadmap for TahomaPad? The software for BOX is continuously developping while there was no update for nearly 1 year for the Pad?!

Would be nice to see that the idea of Pad is still alive:)

Thanks and regards to all!
    Grega

Haut de page