Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma et Somfy Protect.

Nos équipes sont actuellement dédiées à la résolution de ce problème et nous vous tiendrons informés de l’avancement de la situation via ce bandeau d’information.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

SMART scenarios to be enabled and disabled seperately

I am using several SMART scenario's with the Tahoma 2.0, but need to disable some of them from time to time. Unfortunately SMART scenario's can only be disabled and enabled together. Somfy can you please make SMART scenario's to be enabled/disabled separately!

Willem K.
Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
880 / 2000

Réponses

Robert P.
    Robert P.

Robert P.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Willem,
    You can also remove smart scenario's from the active Windows... It works!

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    Thank you Robert, I know, but that is quite cumbersome. It should be possible to disable/enable with a few clicks or taps (within app).

Robert P.
    Robert P.

Robert P.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    It's not cumbersome, you just have to slip scenario from active Windows to the basket...
    The scenario is always available in the top of the Window, It is enough to place it in the active Windows on the bottom of the page.

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    I think it is too cumbersome to open the Tahoma interface on the smartphone, slip the smart scenario to the basket to disable and after some time to open the interface again and slip the scenario back in to enable, while there is an app available. So I want to be able to simply disable/enable each smart scenario with a few tabs in the app.

Robert P.
    Robert P.

Robert P.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    unfortunatly, that is'nt possible actually, I hope Mr Somfy heard you...

Gladys B.
    Gladys B.

Gladys B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hello Willem,

This request has already been brought at the development department.
    Actually, we don't know if it'll be added soon.

Have a nice day.

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    Hello Gladys,

Thanks for the response. In fact I have more comments. I have already been in contact with Somfy NL about the issues. I assume they will forward them as well to the development team.

Best regards,

Willem

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    I am happy to see that the requested feature is implemented in the update of last week!

Thanks Somfy team!

Haut de page