Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Merci de patienter et de n'effectuer aucunes manipulations (changement de mot de passe / suppression de compte / etc).

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Tahoma Switch and Situo 5 A/M controller

Hello,

I'm successfully control all my blinds with Tahoma Switch. I nearly use mobile application to control blinds as I have configured timers and scenarios which also include external sun sensor. And I'm pretty happy with it.

However, we are often use one balcony doors and in such case we need to use mobile app to open blind. This blind then sometimes close due to the sun sensor or timer.

I have Situo 5 Variation A/M io Pure from my former installation. I configured this particular blind to channel 1. Since controller has auto/manual switch I hoped that putting it to channel 1 and to manual this will prohibit any scenarios to play automatically.

Unfortunately, when I switch Situo 5 to manual several blinds (not just the one that is configured to ch.1) jogs, some tilt... so totally without any sense.

I double checked that no other blind is connected to channel 1. But it seems that auto/manual switch does not do any more what it used to.

Any idea how to exclude one specific blind not to follow scenarios, sensors or timer but to remain open until switched back to manual.

Kind regards,
Grega

Gregor B.
Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
394 / 750

Réponses

Hello !

There is no correlation between the TaHoma and a remote control. Switching the remote control to manual does not cause any action on the TaHoma. You have to reconfigure your scenarios.

Have a good day !

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Dear Jean-Luc,

Thank you. All understood. :) At least I can control my equipment with Situo, too, despite "A/M button" is now useless on Tahoma.

Maybe, one option would be to integrate an option to disable/enable device/room/scenario/scene. I such case one would not need to duplicate scenarios or even (temporary) delete something, rather simply disabled it (e.g. the doors that should not close for some time).

Kind Regards,
    Grega

Haut de page