Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma et Somfy Protect.

Nos équipes sont actuellement dédiées à la résolution de ce problème et nous vous tiendrons informés de l’avancement de la situation via ce bandeau d’information.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

API locale Tahoma

Bonjour,

Je voulais rebondir sur la conversation https://forum.somfy.fr/questions/1829595-pb-accees-conexoon-suite-maj-dec-2018, mais cette conversation semble close sans possibilité de répondre, donc je commence un nouveau sujet.

Sur le thème de l'API locale comme proposé par Olivier, je voudrais ajouter ma voix à cette demande.
Cela ne serait en effet pas très compliqué à implémenter.
Vos produits sont de qualité, il est dommage de saboter leur pleine utilisation par de telles restrictions, sachant que vous ne semblez plus vraiment supporter non plus l'API cloud developer.somfy.com
Le taux d'adoption serait énorme, il y a plusieurs systèmes domotiques qui s'adapteraient très rapidement à cette nouvelle possibilité ! La demande est forte, même avec un ticket d'entrée Tahoma à 300 €.

Une alternative à considérer aux API pourrait être une interface de type MQTT peut être plus simple en fonction de votre contexte propre.

Merci.

Gerard C.
Gerard C.

Gerard C.

Niveau
143 / 750

Réponses

Lou L.
    Lou L.

Lou L.

Niveau
    903 / 2000

Re-bonjour Gérard,

Nous vous remercions pour cette expression de besoin. Nous en ferons part aux équipes de développement produit. Malheureusement, nous ne pouvons rien vous promettre quant à l'exposition d'une API locale pour nos box.

Bon week-end à vous.

Gerard C.
    Gerard C.

Gerard C.

Niveau
    143 / 750
    Re-bonjour Lou,

Merci pour cette autre réponse.
    Puissent les équipes produit entendre cette demande (qui n'est pas unique).

En attendant, je vais voir ce que je peux faire avec l'API Cloud existante.

Pour information, j'ai écarté pour l'instant l'utilisation de IFTTT que je trouve bien trop limité / restrictive par l'utilisation obligatoire des scénarios.

Thibaut E.
    Thibaut E.

Thibaut E.

Niveau
    437 / 750
    Je me permets de rebondir sur le sujet à mon tour.

Velux permet de contrôler les appareils IO grâce à son API locale, exemple à l'appuie: https://www.velux.com/api/klf200

Du coup se procurer un klf200 est très tentant, mais il serait encore mieux de faire la même chose sur Tahoma.

karl O.
    karl O.

karl O.

Niveau
    42 / 100
    Bonjour,
    J'ai acheté le FLK 200 et il permet effectivement de piloter les appareils IO, soit avec son API (en python) soit en utilisant les plugins des logiciels domotique opensource.
    Le seul soucis que j'ai rencontrée pour l'instant c'est que lorsque j'ai supprimé un appareil déjà enregistré sur le KLF 200, je n'arrive plus à l'enregistrer de nouveau. Même avec un RESET avec configuration usine. Par contre un appareil qui n'a jamais été enregistré est bien détecté.
    Si quelqu'un a la réponse je suis preneur.
    Bonne journée

karl O.
    karl O.

karl O.

Niveau
    42 / 100
    Pour info, si vous supprimez un volet io enregistré dans KLF 200, il faut remettre le moteur de ce volet en mode usine pour que KLF puisse détecter de nouveau.

Gerard C.
    Gerard C.

Gerard C.

Niveau
    143 / 750
    Très intéressant… Dommage que j'ai déjà acheté une box Tahoma.
    Ou alors, j'essaye de la vendre et je passe sur FLK 200.

Je vois qu'il il y a quelques petits soucis, mais rien de bien grave à priori une fois la configuration stabilisée.
    Y aurait-il d'autres avis ou retours ?

Paul D.
    Paul D.

Paul D.

Niveau
    74 / 100
    It is really the most stupid thing with Tahoma. I'm not able to control my window covers locally with my home assistant. I personally don't like the Tahoma user interface and I will never intergrate all of my smart home devices into Tahoma. However I prefer to control everything on a single place and not splitted into separate apps. Moreover I would like to control the way my devices are accessible from the internet which is not possible if I have to use Tahoma "So Open" API. The naming is joke, isn't it?

So please forget your dream about making Tahoma to the central control unit in a smart home and built a local api, like Philips or Ikea or most of the other suppliers of IoT devices do with their products. By the way there gateways cost 6 times less than Tahoma.

Paul D.
    Paul D.

Paul D.

Niveau
    74 / 100
    ...and now we have the case that api.somfy.com certificate is expired, all are in home office and I cannot use my home automation. I understand that the current Coronavirus situation is unique, but it shows in which dependency you push your customers with your decision not to offer a local API. That's frustrating. I really ask you to think about the possibility to provide a local API which I can use without connection to the internet. Best regards and stay healthy!

Thibaut E.
    Thibaut E.

Thibaut E.

Niveau
    437 / 750
    Paul D.

Paul D.

Niveau
    74 / 100
    ...may I need to order the Velux Integra KLF 200 in order to get rid of this "Internet connection necessary" solution. What's so difficult to provide a local REST API via HTTPS. You can keep close your io-homecontrol protocol. I just need a bridge which I can use in my local network.

Paul D.
    Paul D.

Paul D.

Niveau
    74 / 100
    ...and again there are problems with Somfy/Tahoma servers. That is really frustrating. Now I ordered VELUX KLF 200.

Thibaut E.
    Thibaut E.

Thibaut E.

Niveau
    437 / 750
    Can you share your experience with the KLF 200 once you will receive it (how migration is easy for instance)?

Paul D.
    Paul D.

Paul D.

Niveau
    74 / 100
    Sure. I'm using https://www.home-assistant.io/ as main platform and they provide also an integration solution for KLF 200. Hope I can manage to control my shutter and raffstore with this integration component. Let's see.

Gerard C.
    Gerard C.

Gerard C.

Niveau
    143 / 750
    Hello,

Just to add my voice again on this shame…

For information, I gave-up using the so-called "Open" API, which appears in fact not anymore maintained. My feeling is that this is the result of a political positioning in the past into the openness, without any real willingness and means to do so.
    I switched to the API used by the Tahoma app, which I was reluctant to use at the beginning because it's a proprietary API and Somfy can do what they want with it.
    However, perhaps due to its usage by a lot of customers, in fact there are not breaking changes happening so often.
    Using a community library that is following it and reacting quickly upon changes (https://github.com/philklei/tahoma-api/) do the job.
    On top of that I setup a Python Gateway based on MQTT to interact with Domoticz.

But, of course, this would be way better to have a local API!
    I'm interested also in any feedback on the KLF 200.

Paul D.
    Paul D.

Paul D.

Niveau
    74 / 100
    So now I moved from Tahoma box to Velux KLF200. I could transfer all my devices (9 shutters and 4 exterior venetian blinds) quickly and control them (open and close). Actually the API specification of KLF200 allows to control nearly everthing the io-homecontrol protocol supports. However the current implementation via pyvlx packages, which I use via home-assistant, provides not all functions.
    One lovely feature I’m missing is the control of the tilt of the blinds. Moreover I did not know now any Mobile App or any other possibility to control the devices except via the API. I use home-assistant.io together with the velux integration, so I can control the devices via Home-Assistant GUI. One very positive effect is that my shutters and blinds reacting much faster than via Tahoma servers. So I can use the open, close command to adjust the tilt of the blinds. That's for sure not the most elegant way, but I hope some good developer will support to improve the klf200 api implementation in order to allow to use the powerfull API of KLF 200.

Thibaut E.
    Thibaut E.

Thibaut E.

Niveau
    437 / 750
    Good to know it worth the price to move to the Velux solution.
    What do you mean by "That's for sure not the most elegant way"?

Paul D.
    Paul D.

Paul D.

Niveau
    74 / 100
    Just to clarify. The KLF200 provides a rich API which can be accessed via LAN. No internet connection necessary. This is what I was looking for. However there is no out of the box software solution to use this API. The pyvlx solution, which is the current python implementation for the API, does not support the full possibilities of the API. For example to set a defined tilt position (Orientation of the slats on exterior venetian blinds). However when moving up or down the blinds, the slats are turning. So if you send the stop command shortly after you have send an open or close command, you can change the orientation, but it is not yet possible with pyvlx implementation to set a defined angle/value for the slats. The API itself provides this functionality. So my statement "That's for sure not the most elegant way" is referred to my lack of knowledge to write a fully supporting software implementation in order to use all the functionality which the API provides.

Haut de page