Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Merci de patienter et de n'effectuer aucunes manipulations (changement de mot de passe / suppression de compte / etc).

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Connected doorlock cylinder

Hi all

I’m in Greece and I recently bought the somfy connected doorlock along with the bridge so to have online access and the Bluetooth keypad. It works very well and I’m very satisfied. Unfortunately, although the cylinder is good enough to work, it is a bit short for my door and it would be better to have the longer cylinder (the 9cm). I contacted Somfy Greece who told me the only solution is to purchase the longer cylinder package. I also contacted the seller of my door lock and he told me the only way to fix this is to send back the package, get refunded and then purchase the longer cylinder package.

Do you know of any other solution? I don’t want to remove the connected lock, the cylinder and everything else I have installed. I would rather prefer to purchase the longer cylinder only. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thank you
Panagiotis Zafeiriou

Panos Z.
Panos Z.

Panos Z.

Niveau
12 / 100

Réponses

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hi !

In France, it is possible to exchange the short cylinder for the 9 cm, but I do not know if the practice exists in Greece. !
    Wait here for a response from a Somfy technician.

Have a good day !

Thomas M.
    Thomas M.

Thomas M.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Good Morning Panos,

The Somfy Greece process are not the same than Somfy France process, I don't know theirs and I recommand to contact the Somfy support of your country.

Regards,

Panos Z.
    Panos Z.

Panos Z.

Niveau
    12 / 100
    Thank you for your answers!

Haut de page