Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Merci de patienter et de n'effectuer aucunes manipulations (changement de mot de passe / suppression de compte / etc).

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Tahoma Switch versions

Hello!

I'll buy Tahoma Switch but I have found different article numbers on different web pages, e.g. 1870600, 1870595, 1870594. It is always specified as Tahoma Switch but with different SKU. Can you help me what are the differences as I don't want to miss something.

Kind Regards,
Grega

Gregor B.
Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
394 / 750

Réponses

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Hello!

Thank you for a prompt answer! Unfortunatelly, my distributor offered me 1870594 so this is my concern to have either old of limited feature.

Any thoughts?

Kind Regards,
    Grega

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Hi!

The "problem" is that I have found 3 different references (1870600, 1870595, 1870594) for the same Somfy Tahoma Switch. I just want to be sure what are the differences (new generation of the same device, different target market...)

Kind Regards,
    Grega

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Hi!

I'm from Slovenia.

Best regards,
    Grega

Hi Gregor

I know there may be different reference depending on the country but the product is the same. However, be careful, some radio protocols are not allowed everywhere.
    If you want to install the TaHoma Switch in Slovenia, I advise you to wait here for the opinion of a Yellow. Sorry, but I can't find a Somfy contact in Slovenia.

Regards,

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Hello!

I'm happy to announce that yesterday I purchased Tahoma Switch (Ref. 1870594). I have added all 18 roller shutters, a lightning switch and a sun sensor.

According to Slovenian distributor I had to register device in Austria. Not a big problem though, but I'm having problem setting my location for sunrise/sunset (not possible to enter WGS84 coordinates?)

However, I some ideas that would improve user experience:

1. status of exterior venetian blinds only shows status "Closed" and "Open/Opene at xx%", but status "Closed" is also used if they are down but in horizontal position. It would be beneficial if there would be third status "Tilted xx%".

2. With old Tahoma Pad it was possible to choose a room (e.g. with 3 windows and 3 venetian blinds), then set one venetian blind to e.g. 50% tilt and then apply to all blinds in a room. Now with Tahoma switch I have to configure all three separately or I have to create a scenario, but imagine the number of different scenarios for all such individual settings.

3. The same hold true if I want to create a scenario where all venetian blinds that are pointing south should be 60% closed when there is sunny. I have to set/configure every single blind separately.

4. Tahoma Switch App could have Admin/User setting with password protection. Now, one can easily remove the product, change scenario, disable scheduled scenes just by accident clicking.

5. It was possible in Tahoma Pad to backup setting by means of XML file downloaded to computer. Is this also possible with Tahoma Switch?

PS. When I created (and played) my first scenario i get notification "Impossible to play the scenario... due to an error in one of the products". I manually checked ever blind and found the "broken one" for which I get "maintenance required". I suspect up/down limit was messed up. Is it possible to configure it by myself (without Set&Go module)?

Thank you in advance for your answer. Kind regards,
    Grega

Haut de page