Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Merci de patienter et de n'effectuer aucunes manipulations (changement de mot de passe / suppression de compte / etc).

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Decouple Connectivity Kit and move account

Bonjour and hello,

by a mistake my account was moved from the german website of Somfy (where I ordered my devices) to the french system.
Now my Connectivity Kit is registered in France. Also if I try to login to the german website I will get an error but on the french website it works. I can see my Connectivity Kit but not my orders (I guess they are still in the german system).

The german support hotline isn't able to help me and reffered me to the french colleagues. So here I am and hope that someone can help me.

Please bring back (merge) my whole account back to the german somfy system. If that is not possible:
Please decouple my connectivity kit from my account so that I can use it with a new one. [PIN 2102-2806-2659]

Merci, and thank you very much

Tino
Tino

Tino

Niveau
27 / 100

Réponses

Nicolas F.
    Nicolas F.

Nicolas F.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hi Tino,
    I've reset your connectivity kit, you can appair it to the german server.
    have a nice day.

Tino
    Tino

Tino

Niveau
    27 / 100
    Bonjour Nicolas,
    many thanks. I will give it a try.

Haut de page