Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Nos équipes sont actuellement dédiées à la résolution de ce problème et nous vous tiendrons informés de l’avancement de la situation via ce bandeau d’information.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Local API Access

Hello,

I have a Nabu Casa Home Assistant and I want to have local access to my Somfy products. I have a Tahoma Box from 2015 (I guess), it is a 2018.4.4.7-kizboxv1.
With that box I only have cloud access to my products with Home Assistant (to my understanding). That works well with my Home Assistant but I want local access without internet requirement anyway.
I think I need to upgrade to a Tahoma Switch; is that correct?
How do I switch boxes, is there a standard procdure to transfer my accoung to a new box so I keep all my products (and maybe settings)?

Thanks for help.
Ingolf

Ingolf
Ingolf

Ingolf

Niveau
0
1 / 100
point
  • Partager cette question
    Haut de page