Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma et Somfy Protect.

Nos équipes sont actuellement dédiées à la résolution de ce problème et nous vous tiendrons informés de l’avancement de la situation via ce bandeau d’information.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

cannot connect to thermostat

I have a problem with my thermostat. I have activated the product but it does not connect to the tahoma account. Can you reset it and I will try again.
My code is 1732-0279-8899

Christos G.
Christos G.

Christos G.

Niveau
80 / 100

Réponses

Christos G.
    Christos G.

Christos G.

Niveau
    80 / 100
    Hello Pierre !
    I live in Greece.
    The thermostat has been activated but it does not connect to any account (most probable is that I forgot the email account it was connected to).
    Thus I want to reset the thermostat and reactivate it to a new email account.
    --------------------
    I do not know if it possible for somfy.fr to connect the already activated thermostat to my existing email account.
    --------------------
    In addition I cannot login to https://www.tahomalink.com and it says "invalid login or password".

Christos G.
    Christos G.

Christos G.

Niveau
    80 / 100
    Thanks Pierre!
    The thermostat pin is 1732-0279-8899
    The somfy site in Greece redirects for all questions to somfy.fr
    The server is in France thus it can be resolved.
    Lets see the Yellow's response !

Jérémy N.
    Jérémy N.

Jérémy N.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Dear Sir,

The product has already been activated and is already connected to our server.

If we reset it the product will lose all the data since its activation date (September 2018)

I will contact you in private to get your information so that we can confirm whether your product can be reset.

Christos G.
    Christos G.

Christos G.

Niveau
    80 / 100
    dear jeremy we cannot connect with the thermostat since we do not remember which email was used for activation in Sep 2018.

Before you reset it, please tell me if possible, the three first letters of the email that we used to activate it back in Sep 2018. I am sure that with the three first letters I can locate the email and I can connect.

Many thanks

Christos G.
    Christos G.

Christos G.

Niveau
    80 / 100
    Jeremy !
    Please see my last post

Christos G.
    Christos G.

Christos G.

Niveau
    80 / 100
    Jeremy !
    Please see my last post
    Is there someone in Greece I can talk to ?!
    The whole thing is getting very frustrating.

Jérémy N.
    Jérémy N.

Jérémy N.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Dear Christos,

Sorry for delayed answer.
    The 3 first letters of your email are zpi*****@gmail.com

Haut de page