Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma et Somfy Protect.

Nos équipes sont actuellement dédiées à la résolution de ce problème et nous vous tiendrons informés de l’avancement de la situation via ce bandeau d’information.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Why I can not connect to the PC interface of Protexiom Optimum GSM alarm?

Our protexiom optimum gsm alarm was installed in 2015 by Somfy. The PC-interface has been working properly. And since I have the Somfy app in my mobile phone, I noticed the pc-interface login problem only recently. I use the pc-interface to to adjust the network and interface settings of our alarm. THis is not possible using Somfy app in mycellphone.

If I go to the PC-interface, I type in my web browser the IP address of my alarm centrale. I should get to the login page of user/installateur (file attachment added). Instead, I now get the error message that says it is online but "it is not responding to connection attempts on port 80 possibly due to firewall or security policy settings, or because it might be temporarily unavailable. Windows couldn't find any problems with the firewall on your computer."

I also tried to temporarily switched off the firewall (both my modem and computer) but it didn't help. I am not technical so I hope someone can help what is causing the problem. Thanks in advance.

Belle A.
Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
204 / 750

Réponses

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hello

Start by resetting the IP module.
    Attention after this reset, the authentication code card will be reset to the factory values.
    Then read the IP address by entering the code 780 in installer mode on your lcd keyboard. Try to connect with this address. If that doesn't work, leave the IP address read on the keyboard here.

Have a good day !

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Hello Jean-Luc,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Pardon to ask, as I am not really technical, how can I reset the IP Module?

Have a good day.

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hello Belle

You have to follow this video.
    Sorry, it is in french but easily understandable.

https://www.somfy.fr/assistance/videos/alarme/protexiom#v...

Good evening !

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Hello Jean-Luc,
    Wonderful! I'll watch the video and make some time this weekend to do the resetting. If I still have issues with after the reset, then I'll let you know.
    Many thanks and good evening.
    Regards,
    Belle

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Good afternoon Jean-Luc,
    I tried your advise and I was able to reset the alarm centrale. The video helped a lot. Thank you.
    I checked if everything is working, there is one problem which seems not working yet. We have 2 camera devices which are also in the "device list"but for some reason it says that they are not registered. But I see them listed. I wanted to re-register them but I can't find where to do it. I made print screens of the steps I did. Please see the attachment. Can you please advise me where the problem lies? Thanks once again. Belle.

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hi !

What happens if you click on the cameras in the list ?

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    It remains unresponsive. Nothing happens.

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Good ! In this case, we will have to wait for the advice of a Yellow. I don't know enough about the camera part to help you effectively.
    Sorry. A Yellow will contact you.
    Have a nice week end !

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Okay no problem Jean-Luc. Will wait for the response of the yellow. Have a nice weekend too.

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Hi Jean-Luc,
    While waiting for the yellow, I thought of removing the 2 cameras from my device list and I would like to register them again. Since the old account seems to be having a problem (will see what the yellow team will give), I thought of creating a new account. In the attachment you can see the problem that is happening. The search for the alarm keps on going and couldn't make any contact. Can you please check if you can able to help me with it and which mistake am I doing? Thanks.

Good Afternoon Alberto,

In order to diagnose the root cause of your problem, I need the ID number of your Transmitter. It's a number with six digits that is begin with a 6 or a 5 and you can find it in the elements list.

Regards,

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Good afternoon Thomas,
    Thank you for your prompt reply. I am not sure if this is the correct ID number that you requested:
    529100 = central unit
    The original problem I had (unable to connect to the pc interface) has been solved by the advise of Jean-Luc, by resetting the central alarm unit). I can now access the pc interface because of the reset.

The new problem I discovered are the 2 motion sensors with camera. When I login using the IP address of the central unit, I notice that the camera icon on the top right corner is in red instead of green (pls see attachment "camera status red on pc interface"). And when I click "My camera" on the left menu, I come to a new screen. Please see 2nd attachment. It says there are "no cameras registered". And when I click "settings" I can see the 2 motion sensor cameras (414782 & 414617) enlisted. And if I click on one of the camera, nothing happens (not possible to click). I can not see where I can register the cameras.

Please note I have tried to already removed the 2 sensor cameras and put it back in the memory of the central unit. It didn't help. Still same problem.

I also tried to do the radio test and detection test, and it seems that the 2 motion sensor cameras are properly working, because it captured images during the detection test.

I think this also causes the (red) blinking problem in the lcd panel. A warning sign that the motion sensor cameras are not working properly.

I would also like to add that under the configuration menu (pls see attachment "magic box serial number") it gives an error code no. 500. The field "Magic box serial no." has no data (don't know what it is). I have no idea if this causes the problem perhaps?

Please let me know what other info you still need from me.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Belle

Good Morning Alberto,

Could you send on the forum the print screen of the menus "Network Setting" and Interface Settings" of the installator PC interface ?

Regards,

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Good morning Thomas,
    Per your request please find 2 attachments. A printscreen of my interface and network settings.
    Thanks in advance.

Good Morning Alberto,

Can you deselect "Activate DHCP" Option in order to change Primary DNS for 8.8.8.8 and Secondary DNS for 8.8.4.4 ? Apply the changements, is it working now ?

Regards,

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Good afternoon Thomas,
    I deselected "Activate DHCP"and changed the Primary DNS to 8.8.8.8. & Secondary DNS to 8.8.4.4. and "apply".
    Unfortunately, the same problem persist.
    Looking forward to hearing from you again.
    Rgds,
    Belinda

Good Afternoon Alberto,

What is the LAN IP of your modem ? Is it "192.168.178.1" ?

Can you send on the forum the print screen of the menus "Network Setting" and Interface Settings" of the installator PC interface with the new D.N.S. values ?

Regards,

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Hi Thomas,
    Pls see enclosed printscreens today of the network and interface setting. The central unit IP address after I did the reset was "192.168.178.10". This was also the same IP address during the initial installation. But for some reason (after the initial install as well as after the reset of the central unit) the IP address of the central unit automatically changes to "192.168.178.234". I guess my modem automatically assigns a designated "port number" (I don't know if this is the correct term).
    And yes, that's correct, the IP of my modem is "192.168.178.1". Regards,

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Good afternoon Thomas,
    Our alarm is connected to ConnectBox (network provider is Ziggo). It is a modem en router in 1. Here is the link for your reference should you need technical informations: https://www.ziggo.nl/klantenservice/wifi/modem/connect-box
    It is in Dutch but you can use Google translate. Thanks again.

Good Morning Alberto,

Where this alarm is installed ? Do you try to contact the Somfy support of your country ?

Cause we are reaching my network skills on this kind of router and network configuration which seems different compared to French internet network.

Regards,

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Hi Thomas, It was installed by a Somfy service installer. During that time everything was working. I suspect it has something to do with the network's configuration. I'll try to see if I will get response this time from Somfy Netherlands. Unfortunately Somfy customer service in Netherlands isn't as optimal & responsive as that of Somfy France. It was very frustrating and almost gave up until I saw this Somfy French forum. Jean Luc reacted and had helped me with the first problem I had. And you also showed a good customer service response which I appreciated. Thank you in anycase Thomas for the support.

Haut de page