Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Merci de patienter et de n'effectuer aucunes manipulations (changement de mot de passe / suppression de compte / etc).

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Wifi Connection to Protexiom

Hi, I have installed a Protexiom GSM system in my house. The alarm system works perfectly. Also I have access to it using the mobile app on my phone when I am connected to the in house router.
The issue is that I cannot connect using my mobile app when I am connected to the internet outside the house. I have done everything listed in the manual but when I try to use the alarmsomfy.eu page to create an account and link the unit the system stays at the first page searching and not finding the central unit. I have tried everything and I am very frustrated that it does not work. Can you please help me find what the issue is and solve it ? thanks a lot

Dimitrios T.
Dimitrios T.

Dimitrios T.

Niveau
116 / 750

Réponses

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hello

Is your Protexiom system new?
    Otherwise, an account may already exist.
    Leave the 6-digit transmitter number here. (This number starts with 5 or 6) and a Yellow will check if there is already an account.

Have a good day !

Dimitrios T.
    Dimitrios T.

Dimitrios T.

Niveau
    116 / 750
    thank you for your quick reply. I have installed it new a couple of years back. I have now tried to use the wifi access app. Not sure if I have created an account in the past. Can you help me with where to find the 6 digit transmitter number ?

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    The 6-digit number is the first in the "list of items". You can also find it on a label affixed to the side of the transmitter. (As on the attached example)

regards !

Dimitrios T.
    Dimitrios T.

Dimitrios T.

Niveau
    116 / 750
    transmitter number is 619988 thanks

Dimitrios T.
    Dimitrios T.

Dimitrios T.

Niveau
    116 / 750
    Dear Jean-Luc, Thank you for updating me on next steps

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hi !

We must now be patient. It's a Yellow (technician) that will contact you very soon.

Thomas M.
    Thomas M.

Thomas M.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Good Morning Dimitrios,

You already create an account with this Transmistter and you can create only one account for one equipment.

I just sent your account information by email.

Regards,

Dimitrios T.
    Dimitrios T.

Dimitrios T.

Niveau
    116 / 750
    thank you Thomas. I have tried to connect using the specified domain name for remote connection but i get the message: network not available, check your connection. I have used an online tool to check ports status and both ports 80 & 443 are open. Any idea as to what to check or do further ? thanks a lot

Dimitrios T.
    Dimitrios T.

Dimitrios T.

Niveau
    116 / 750
    please see my current settings (attached) . also my rooter type in case you can direct me to certain checks is ZTE ZXHN H168N. Thanks again for your kind help

Thomas M.
    Thomas M.

Thomas M.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Dimitrios,

If the Modem IP address IS 192.168.1.254, the Primary DNS should not be 192.168.1.1. Can you change this D.N.S. in order to have 192.168.1.254 ?

Regards,

Dimitrios T.
    Dimitrios T.

Dimitrios T.

Niveau
    116 / 750
    OK changed it to 192.168.1.254 which is the LAN IP for the router. still does not work
    I send you the port forwarding setting of the router. Please let me know if OK or what else to check. Thanks

Dimitrios T.
    Dimitrios T.

Dimitrios T.

Niveau
    116 / 750
    Good afternoon .
    Following my last response, is there something you advise me to do to make it work ? Thanks a lot for your update

Thomas M.
    Thomas M.

Thomas M.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Good Morning Dimitrios,

The 80 port fowarding is working but not the 443.

Can you connect to your account at the link below in user account :

https://www.alarmsomfy.eu

Then click on configuration, are the ports HTTP and HTTPS are 80 and 443 ?

Regards,

Dimitrios T.
    Dimitrios T.

Dimitrios T.

Niveau
    116 / 750
    thank you.
    I connected to my account and show the following:
    HTTP is 80, HTTPS is 443
    I see the following error messages when in configuration page:
    error no magic box found
    error code 500
    Also the modem type appears as OTE-ADSL ZTEZHXN-H108NS while the actual one is ZTE ZHXN-H168N.
    does this play a role ?

Dimitrios T.
    Dimitrios T.

Dimitrios T.

Niveau
    116 / 750
    also i now cannot connect to the main unit even from my LAN. it seems that the user codes do not work anymore? is this something that you do or should I reset the Central Unit ?

Dimitrios T.
    Dimitrios T.

Dimitrios T.

Niveau
    116 / 750
    Hello again, further to my previous message, can you please send me config directions for my actual router type? I have downloaded the instructions of the listed router in my account (OTE-ADSL ZTEZHXN-H108NS) but they have no relation to the actual router (ZTE ZXHN H168N) configurable parameters which is very confusing. thanks a lot

Dimitrios T.
    Dimitrios T.

Dimitrios T.

Niveau
    116 / 750
    Good morning. Suddenly I have no access to my protexiom GSM unit by any means WiFi. Keypad or other.
    By taping Menu and my code I get the message “phone diaper missing”. I recently had notification from the unit that the Phone Dialer battery is low. Can it be that this is the issue? Would this be solved by replacing the battery ? Thanks for your guidance

Thomas M.
    Thomas M.

Thomas M.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Good Afternoon Dimitrios,

Yes, the batteries of your central unit seem to be totaly empties. Begin to replace the four LR20 batteries.

Regards,

Haut de page