Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Merci de patienter et de n'effectuer aucunes manipulations (changement de mot de passe / suppression de compte / etc).

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Tahoma DIN Rail installation

Hello!

I decided to upgrade my "old" TahomaPad and I choose Tahoma DIN Rail instead of Tahoma Box (as I can install it in the cabinet). I have few questions:

1. It is not clear if Tahoma DIN Rail has WiFi included inside Central Unit or it has to be a separate communication module (similar to e.g. io Module which I would need, too)?

2. Can Tahoma DIN Rail work in offline mode (when there is no internet connection)?

3. Can I install Tahoma DIN Rail in a steel cabinet? Or is there an external antenna available?

4. Can I connect to IP videophone like Doorbird? Any experiences with some other IP videophones?

5. Do I use Tahoma DIN Rail exactly the same as Tahoma Box (same app, same configuration)?

6. Is it possible to use Somfy Indoor Camera together with Tahoma DIN Rail? E.g. in order to check camera from Tahoma app?

7. Is it possible to use Sunset/Sunrise in scenarios with some time offset, e.g. half an hour after sunset?

8. I'm an electrical engineer with good computer skills. Can I install and configure Tahoma DIN Rail on my own like I did TahomaPad some years ago?

Thank you and kind regards,
Grega

Gregor B.
Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
394 / 750

Réponses

Nicolas F.
    Nicolas F.

Nicolas F.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hello Gregor,
    1/ no there is no wifi module included inside the tahoma rail din you have to buy the extra wifi-module but there is some pack with tahoma rail din + wifi module.

2/ with no internet connection tahoma still launch agenda's scénario already configured but you can't change or acces to it.

3/ Yes you can install it in a steel cabinet

4/ There is no videophone compatible with tahoma.

5/ yes of course

6/ Yes tahoma rail din is compatible with somfy protect

7/ Yes it's possible but only in app configuration not web interface

8/ Yes if you want to find your device in tahoma rail din you have to exchange the IO security Key of your tahoma pad with tahoma rail din.

Have a nice day

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Dear Nicolas,

Thank you very much for a thorough answer!

OK, so I can exchange security keys from my TahomaPad. I suppose scenarios cannot be transferred? So far I used Set&Go USB Module with Set&Go Windows software for e.g. setting upper and lower limits for blinds. Do I still need Set&Go or can I Config ure from Tahima itself?

PS. I'm from Slovenia but our country is not on the list of available countries on somfy-connect.com?! How would I register my new Tahoma Din Rail?

Thanks again! Best Regards,
    Grega

Nicolas F.
    Nicolas F.

Nicolas F.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hello Gregor,
    your scenarios can't be transfered to the tahoma rail din.
    You have to recreate it.
    No on tahoma you can't adjust your upper and lower settings, you still have to use your set&go.
    You may have to registrer it on french server i think it was more easy to contact us if you have problems. but the interface was in french.
    Have a nice day

Gregor B.
    Gregor B.

Gregor B.

Niveau
    394 / 750
    Hello!

One more question, please: I plan to install outdoor sun sensor. What is the difference between "Sunis Wirefree IO" and "Sunis Wirefree 2 IO" sensors?

On TahomaPad I could only set one treshold which triggered two scenarios - 1st when sun intensity was above treshold, and 2nd when suw way below treshold. It would be nice tho have at least two tresholds?

Best regards,
    Grega

Nicolas F.
    Nicolas F.

Nicolas F.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hello gregor,
    there is no difference between sunis wirefree IO and sunis wirefree IO 2.
    only hardware update.
    it's not possible on tahomapad.
    best regards.

Haut de page