Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma et Somfy Protect.

Nos équipes sont actuellement dédiées à la résolution de ce problème et nous vous tiendrons informés de l’avancement de la situation via ce bandeau d’information.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

z-wave module support Tahoma

I could connect two Fibaro z-wave modules but it appears that only specific modules are supported by the Tahoma. The Fibaro wall plug e.g. cannot be connected. Why is this, why no broader z-wave support? That would make the Tahoma much more versatile!

Willem K.
Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
880 / 2000

Réponses

Traduction.
    Je pourrais relier deux modules Z-Wave Fibaro mais il semble que seuls les modules spécifiques sont pris en charge par le Tahoma . La prise murale Fibaro par exemple ne peut pas être connecté . pourquoi pas un soutien plus large Z-Wave ? Cela rendrait le Tahoma beaucoup plus polyvalent !

Cédric V.
    Cédric V.

Cédric V.

Niveau
    1200 / 2000

Dear Willem,

The Fibaro plug can be used with Tahoma but only like a generic product with not its fully function. Only the On/Off function could be managed.
    Fibaro like other brand uses a specific profile, and Tahoma cannot manage all of them.
    Problem known: If the order is done with the Tahoma, you have the acknowledgement of the order (Icon updated). But if you switch On or Off the plug with the on/off button on it, the new status is not sent to Tahoma.
    With the Somfy plug, we have no problem like that.
    Regards,

Cédric

-----------------------------------------------------------
    La prise de Fibaro peut être utilisée avec Tahoma, mais seulement comme un produit générique et sans toutes ses fonctionnalité. Seul la fonction Marche/arrêt sera gérée.
    Fibaro comme d'autre marque utilise un profil spécifique et Tahoma ne peut pas les gérer tous.
    Problème connu Avec le plug ON/Off Fibaro (à ce jour): si l'ordre(la commande) est fait avec Tahoma, vous avez le retour d'information (l'Icône mise à jour). Mais si donner cette ordre avec le bouton marche/arrêt de la prise, le nouveau statut n'est pas envoyé à Tahoma.
    Avec la prise de Somfy, nous n'avons aucune difficulté de ce genre.
    Cordialement,

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    Dear Cedric, thanks for the explanation, I only need the on/off function. However whatever I do, the Tahoma does not bind with the module. When I start the 'add' function and I put the module in addition mode as well, nothing happens. (It is the Fibaro FGWPF-102.)
    Regards, Willem

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    No solution?

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    Unfortunately no succes with the Fibaro plug FGWPF-102 with sw V2/5 F EU dated 09/06/2015. Also cannot connect with Fibaro Dimmer 2 sw v3/2 EU dated 16/07/2015. Suggestions very welcome.

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    No suggestions anymore?

Le É.
    Le É.

Le É.

Niveau
    22 / 100
    I am also using the Fibaro Wall Plugs, as they are the best looking ones on the market and fit well to our home. However, Tahoma is not recognizing them over Z-Wave.

@SOMFY: when do you plan to support at least the on/off functions? You have shown the plug in your last software releases but it is not working. And since you stated in this thread that they work at least on off, could you please provide us with instructions on how you made it work, as if I follow the instructions, the Tahoma times out after 30 seconds and the plug does not show up. Thank you!

Willem K.
    Willem K.

Willem K.

Niveau
    880 / 2000
    I can confirm that the Fibaro FGS-212 switch, FGD-212 dimmer (and FGD-211 dimmer, but not sold anymore) do work with the Tahoma. The wall plug FGWPF-102 (with energy meter) does not work.

Cédric V.
    Cédric V.

Cédric V.

Niveau
    1200 / 2000

Hi,

Old product removed manually.

regards,

Cédric

Le É.
    Le É.

Le É.

Niveau
    22 / 100
    The Fibaro wall-plug works perfectly with the USB stick of the Tahoma box. Problem is that the Somfy Software in Tahoma does not support it.

I connected the USB plug from the box to my computer running Domoticz (http://www.domoticz.com) and it worked out of the box, including energy meter, information on button press on/off, etc.

So the problem is the crappy Somfy software, which is a shame since the Fibaro plug works perfect with the open Z-Wave standard and open source implementations.

I am actually selling my Somfy box as I have switched to running my smart home with Domoticz on a Raspberry Pi using Z-Wave and the Tahoma USB-Stick (which itself as said works perfect on Raspberry Pi).

Haut de page