Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Merci de patienter et de n'effectuer aucunes manipulations (changement de mot de passe / suppression de compte / etc).

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Smart Scenario and temperature sensors issue

Good morning,
I already posted this issue on the Italian forum but as there aren't as many user as here on this forum, I would like to show my issue here too.
I've created 2 kind of smart scenario, they're quite easy byt they don't seem to work. The first, Areazione Estiva (summer ventilation) does this: IF outdoor temperature sensor (THERMIS IO) <= indoor temperature sensor (sensor on board of wireless thermostat 2401243), THEN open my VELUX windows. Vice versa, the other scenario Manutenzione Fresco (cold keeper), it closes the VELUX windows if outside is more hot than inside.
Now, as you can see in the screens linked below, even if outside is 17°C and inside 21°C, the scenario's conditions aren't met. In the italian forum I was told that there is a problem of degrees scale type (farenheit vs celsius) measurement so the scenario can't match the merasurement between the different sensors. I was also told that this issue would be fixed with the september update, tried the scenarios today but it seems that it hasn't been solved. Any clue?

Thanks

Roberto P.
Roberto P.

Roberto P.

Niveau
667 / 750

Réponses

Roberto P.
    Roberto P.

Roberto P.

Niveau
    667 / 750
    I just received a reply on the Italian forum from a yellow, it seems that the problem will be probably solved on the next update scheduled for november. Just want to let you know.

Roberto P.
    Roberto P.

Roberto P.

Niveau
    667 / 750
    I've tested this today, after the yesterday's update and the bug still exists.. how is this possible?

Roberto P.
    Roberto P.

Roberto P.

Niveau
    667 / 750
    is this bug going to be resolved? Spring is coming, I would like to have this working if possible..

Nicolas F.
    Nicolas F.

Nicolas F.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hello Roberto,

This bug still exists (about farenheit to celsius) and as unresolved in the last update (it was canceled at the last moment).
    but it will be resolved in the update of the end of May.

Have a nice day.

Roberto P.
    Roberto P.

Roberto P.

Niveau
    667 / 750
    Thank you!

Haut de page