Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Merci de patienter et de n'effectuer aucunes manipulations (changement de mot de passe / suppression de compte / etc).

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Problem with Somfy Smoke Detector IO

Hello,

I'm having a problem with one of my 2 Smoke detectors. It doesn't seem able to keep a connection to the Tahoma box. This seems to be a regular problem, I've seen on the forums and I've tried all the suggested manipulations.

The device constantly shows no battery, even after I've bought brand new batteries for it and changed them.

(See attached image)

I tried removing the device from tahoma and resetting it (holding the test button for 20 seconds) and then re-adding it to tahoma and I get the following error:

(See attached image)

The distance between the detector and the tahoma is less than 10 meters and it's closer than the upstairs detector that is working perfectly.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Adam

Adam G.
Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
357 / 750

Réponses

Thomas M.
    Thomas M.

Thomas M.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hello Adam,

Regarding your problem and the différent manipulations that you have tried to fix it, your smoke detector seems to be defective.

To manage the replacment of it I need some of your personnal informations that is why i just sent you an email.

Regards,

Haut de page