Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma et Somfy Protect.

Nos équipes sont actuellement dédiées à la résolution de ce problème et nous vous tiendrons informés de l’avancement de la situation via ce bandeau d’information.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Why I can't find the IPadres / MACadres of my Somfy device

Bonjour,

I tried to reset the alarm centrale of our Somfy Protexiom device because I couldn't login in my phone and computer.

When i login to our wifi modem/router I can see all the devices we have at home that is connected EXCEPT our Somfy alarm device. The IPadress/ MACadress of our Somfy alarm isn't showing on the list of our router/modem's connected devices.

I did a reset of our router/modem. This didn't solve the problem.

Then I did a reset of the alarm centrale. I have reset the alarm centrale before and that time it worked. On the last step of resetting I heard a long beep sound. But this time I don't get any sound at all. I tried carefully repeating the steps but i wasn't successful. There's no long beep sound on the final step of resetting. Could this be the reason why our Somfy alarm device not anymore showing in the list of devices connected to our router/modem?

All the batteries were replaced and brand new. Can you please advise what I can do?

Merci,
Belinda

Belle A.
Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
204 / 750

Réponses

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hello

From what you describe, it seems that the IP module of your alarm is faulty. How old is your alarm? What is his model?

Good day !

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Hello Jean-Luc,

Thank you for your quick response. The alarm was installed in 2016. The model is Protexiom Optimum GSM.

Regards,
    Belinda

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    P.S.

is there a way to double check if the IP module is indeed faulty? And if so can I replace it only this part or does it mean teplacing the whole alarm unit (protexiom alarm centrale)?

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hi !

Open the alarm panel and check that the LED at the top right of the IP module is flashing. Otherwise, there is a good chance that the module is out of order.

When in 2016? In which country do you live ?

Have a good day !

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Good morning Jean Luc,

I opened the alarm panel. To make sure that I give the correct information, I made a photo for you to see which lights are blinking and which are red and green and steady. Please see attach jpeg file.

I just double checked my archive record, I have traced that the installation was done on 16 Dec 2015. If I trace the email correspondence with Somfy Netherlands looks like I bought it around 8 Dec 2015.

My residence country is in The Netherlands.

Looking at the picture it says:
    MODULE IP 2493-01
    0050c2c84d2a
    EU 00113
    bV2.7 aV10.7 28/14
    made in France
    SOMFY 74300 CLUSES

Please let me know if you still need further information. Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Belinda

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Hallo Jean-Luc,

In the meantime a family friend who has IT background has tried to help us check if the IP issue is a result of defective UTP cable or a router issue. After doing some tests, both were not an issue or problem at all. We have ruled it out so it seems that the problem is perhaps in the IP module itself like you said..

Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
    Belinda

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hello

Sorry for the late response !
    Given the state of the LEDs, I can confirm that the IP module is faulty.
    Unfortunately, the alarm center is no longer guaranteed.

Regards,

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Hi Jean-Luc,
    That's what I'm afraid of. In that case, is the IP module I need still on stock? Can you please provide me a link of the right IP module where I can order online?
    And were we just unfortunate that our IP module got faulty? Or is 6 years the normal lifespan of this IP module? Thanks again. Belinda

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hi Belinda

Unfortunately this module is not sold separately. The cost of a repair would be more important than buying a new alarm! You're out of luck, I've had this module myself for over 10 years!
    Sorry but I can't help you more than that!

Regards,

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Good morning Jean-Luc. That's unfortunate to hear. Did I understand it correctly that my only option now is to call a technician to manually fix it since buying a new IP module isn't sold separately? Were you able to fix yours too? Thank you. Belinda

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hello Belinda

Indeed, the IP module is not sold separately.
    Either have it fixed.
    Either replace the alarm center.
    Either you leave without module. The alarm functions remain operational.

Regards,

Belle A.
    Belle A.

Belle A.

Niveau
    204 / 750
    Hi Jean-luc. Okay, that's very clear now. I will try to find a technician who can fix it. About the one option you mentioned 'replace the alarm center' - do you have a link to order this from Somfy? Thanks again.

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hi,

You should know that this model will soon no longer be marketed.
    It can still be found on the Somfy France online store in the form of packs.
    I invite you to contact Somfy Netherlands: https://www.somfy.nl/

Have a good day !

Haut de page