Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma et Somfy Protect.

Nos équipes sont actuellement dédiées à la résolution de ce problème et nous vous tiendrons informés de l’avancement de la situation via ce bandeau d’information.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Somfy Telis 16 into program mode

Bonjour

Apologies, but I do not speak french, so hopefully someone can understand my question and answer in english.

Hello

I have a Somfy RTS Telis 16 remote which is controlling multiple blinds across multiple channels. I have selected one of the channels but when I press the program button on the back (doesn't matter how long for), I cannot get the blinds to jog and enter program mode.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Sam B.
Sam B.

Sam B.

Niveau
12 / 100

Réponses

Jean-Luc B.
    Jean-Luc B.

Jean-Luc B.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Hello

Do you have the problem on all channels of the remote? If so, replace the batteries. If the problem remains, the remote control is faulty.

Regards,

Hello,

Do you have another remote assigned to the shutter you want to add to the T16?
    If yes, press 3s on assigned remote control prog = shutter movement, then briefly press 0.5s on prog T16 set to the correct channel = shutter movement.

Best regards

Sam B.
    Sam B.

Sam B.

Niveau
    12 / 100
    Thank you turns out it was the batteries!

Haut de page