Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Merci de patienter et de n'effectuer aucunes manipulations (changement de mot de passe / suppression de compte / etc).

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

Support with solus transmitter

Hello.
When I press one of my solus transmitter (attached on the wall) it moves the roll-up shutter in the desired direction.
But if I remove the finger from the button it stops.
I'd like to change this behaviour to "move on one click and stop on another click" as my other solus transmitters.
How can I do this?

Francesco F.
Francesco F.

Francesco F.

Niveau
1 / 100
point
  • Partager cette question

Réponses

Robert P.
    Robert P.

Robert P.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000
    Bonsoir,
    Vous aurez une réponse du SAV sur ce post, pour une solution à votre problème.

Thomas M.
    Thomas M.

Thomas M.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Good Morning Francesco,

When you need to let your finger on the remote control to have a mouvement of your motor that is because the programmation of the motor is'nt finish yet.

Normally it's not possible to end the programmation with this kind of remote control. Do you have an another kind of remote control or do you have a "PROG" button in the backside of the Solus Transmitter ?

Regards,

Haut de page