Chers Utilisateurs,

Une maintenance de votre box TaHoma est prévue ce Mardi 30 Janvier 2024.

Vous pourrez réaliser la mise à jour de votre box à partir du Mardi 30 Janvier 2024, milieu de journée. Pendant la mise à jour, vos équipements, vos scénarios et votre fonction "ma sécurité" restent disponibles. Cependant, aucune modification ne sera possible et il se peut que votre interface soit indisponible pendant quelques minutes.

Les services TaHoma seront de nouveau opérationnels mardi en fin de journée.

L'équipe des Yellows  

Question en attente de réponse

Tahoma and Verisure

Hello,

Since Sunday evening it has not been possible to Arm/Disarm the Verisure alarm from the Tahoma Interface.

When the alarm is armed directly from the Verisure, we can see the status of the alarm on the Tahoma Interface updated correctly.

Could you please check the interface between Somfy and Verisure to ensure no problems.

Thanks.

Adam G.
Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
357 / 750

Réponses

Pierre
    Pierre

Pierre

Niveau
    141 / 750
    Hello,

Same problem for me...

Kim Seng N.
    Kim Seng N.

Kim Seng N.

Niveau
    1113 / 2000
    Same for me since last Saturday...
    No answer yet from an Yellow

Adam G.
    Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
    357 / 750
    Hello,

It would be great to get an acknowledgement from a representative of Somfy regarding this degradation of service.

Thanks,

Adam G.
    Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
    357 / 750
    Verisure link not working for over a week and no response from Somfy!

I'm very disappointed in the customer service of Somfy. You should at least acknowledge when there is a problem with your service and let your customers know that you are working on it.

Please escalate this issue and resolve this problem as soon as possible!

Kim Seng N.
    Kim Seng N.

Kim Seng N.

Niveau
    1113 / 2000
    I agree... Very disappointed !

Jeff L.
    Jeff L.

Jeff L.

Niveau
    101 / 750
    First very bad customer experience with Somfy support. No answer from it even if we are several users with same issue. Somfy Customer Sat & Quality department has some ways of improvement......
    Very desapointed

Nicolas F.
    Nicolas F.

Nicolas F.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hello everyone,

Actually the bug is in the process of analysis so far and we do not know if the problem is from Verisure or Tahoma.
    I will come back to you as soon as I have more information.

Have a nice day

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Bonjour a tous,

Effectivement le bug est en cour d'analyse a ce jour et nous ne savont pas si le problème et coté Verisure ou Tahoma.
    Je reviendrai vers vous dés que j'aurai plus d'informations.

Bonne journée.

Jeff L.
    Jeff L.

Jeff L.

Niveau
    101 / 750
    Merci Nicolas F pour ce 1er retour et confirmation de prise en compte de ce dysfonctionnement. Nous restons attentifs sur l'avancement des analyses et des retours que vous nous ferez. Cordialement.
    Bonne soirée.

Jeff L.
    Jeff L.

Jeff L.

Niveau
    101 / 750
    No news.....

Adam G.
    Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
    357 / 750
    It's been almost a month since this problem has been reported to Somfy and not a word has come down on when a solution will be provided.

We are paying a monthly fee for this Verisure service and I know I've invested heavily in Tahoma and all of its peripherals (and it's damn expensive!), so I would expect that Somfy should get their act together and start urgently providing some customer service!!!

Please start with giving us a date when this case will be resolved.

Thanks,

Hello,

Our technical team is still working to roll out a patch but I don't know when that patch will be avaible. I will come back to you as soon as I have more information.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Regards,

Bonjour,

Notre équipe technique travaille toujours pour déployer un correctif, mais je ne sais pas quand ce dernier sera disponible. Je vous tiendrais au courant dès que j'aurais plus d'informations.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée,

Bonne journée,

Hello,

Do you ever have some trouble with you Verisure Alarm and Tahoma since our last update ?

Regards,

Bonjour,

Rencontrez-vous toujours des défauts entre votre alarme Verisure et Tahoma depuis notre dernière mise à jour ?

Bonne journée,

Adam G.
    Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
    357 / 750
    Hello,

The control of the Verisure alarm is working from Tahoma after the update. There is still from time to time some minor annoyances where once I send the command from Tahoma, the alarm changes its state, but the Tahoma does not see the updated status, therefore it does not trigger the related scenario.

Also from time to time, if I disactivate the alarm directly, tahoma does not notice the status change. This is almost always happening on Sunday mornings, I've always just figured it was a bug.

-Adam

Kim Seng N.
    Kim Seng N.

Kim Seng N.

Niveau
    1113 / 2000
    Connexion entre Somfy et Verisure encore en panne... Le statut de l’alarme dans TaHoma n’est pas mis à jour depuis hier après-midi. Des infos ?

Adam G.
    Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
    357 / 750
    Hello,

Same problem, now the status of the alarm does not update on the Tahoma side. Control functions are still working though.

Bonjour à tous,

Je vous confirme que Verisure est en train de renouveler leur certificat de connexion entraînant le dysfonctionnement que vous rencontrez.

Verisure est au courant du problème et travaille sur le déploiement du nouveau certificat rapidement. Je reviendrais vers vous lorsque j'aurais plus d'informations.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée.

Bonne journée,

Hello,

Verisure is facing a problem on their certificate, they are working to solve the problem quickly.

I will come back to you as soon as I have more information.

Regards,

Bonjour à tous,

Verisure nous informe de la correction du problème, est-ce que ça fonctionne à présent ?

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée.

Bonne journée,

Hello,

Normally the problem is solved, can you confirm ?

Regards,

Adam G.
    Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
    357 / 750
    Hello,

No the problem has not been corrected. The alarm status is still not updating.

Regards,

Adam

Kim Seng N.
    Kim Seng N.

Kim Seng N.

Niveau
    1113 / 2000
    Aucune résolution à ce jour. La communication entre TaHoma et Verisure est toujours KO.

Bonjour à tous,

Verisure nous informe qu'il y a toujours un problème de mise à jour du statut de l'icône dans Tahoma, mais que le pilotage devrait fonctionner, pourriez-vous me le confirmer ?

Bonne journée,

Hello,

Verisure inform us that their is still a problem of the alarm status icon on Tahoma but the control of the alarm is working, can you confirm ?

Regards,

Adam G.
    Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
    357 / 750
    Yes, I can control the alarm from Tahoma, but my status is stuck in Full Activation mode, so all I can do is turn off the alarm from Tahoma.

-Adam

Kim Seng N.
    Kim Seng N.

Kim Seng N.

Niveau
    1113 / 2000
    Des nouvelles de Verisure ??

Laury
    Laury

Laury

Niveau
    407 / 750
    Hi all,
    I have spent hours on the phone with Verisure for this problem..., The only thing they had said that it's was probably a Somfy issue...
    I have the same problem too.
    I really hope that it will be resolve very soon.
    Regards
    Laury

Adam G.
    Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
    357 / 750
    Hello,

I've called Verisure as well. Their response was that their IT department is aware of the problem and that they are working to correct it. They had no idea when it would be resolved.

I asked about getting a refund for the time that the service was not working and they said that once the service is restored I could contact their reclamation service. Their logic seemed a bit circular, but of course they know nothing and there is nothing they can do, sorry.

I got the impression from Verisure that they really don't give a crap.

-Adam

Bonjour à tous,

Je vous confirme que le problème vient bien de Verisure qui semblent rencontrer des soucis au niveau de leurs certificats qui ne mettent pas à jours les statuts de l'alarme.

Nous sommes aussi en attente de leur retour concernant une date de déploiement d'un correctif. Je ne manquerai pas de vous tenir informé via ce post dès que j'aurais plus d'informations.

Bonne journée,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I confirm that is a Verisure issue, they are facing a certificate problem.

We are waiting their feedback to have a date for the deploiement of a solution. I will come back to you as soon as I have more information.

Regards,

Kim Seng N.
    Kim Seng N.

Kim Seng N.

Niveau
    1113 / 2000
    A chaque fois c’est la même chose... des mois pour résoudre un problème de certificat... réinstaller un certificat est si compliqué ??

Adam G.
    Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
    357 / 750
    No, if your company is following a proper secure development lifecycle, you should know in advance that your certificate is going to expire and start the renewal process beforehand and avoid costly downtime for your customers.

You can be sure I'm going to be requesting compensation from Verisure! Almost 3 weeks now out of service!

Bonjour,

Comme indiqué ce problème n'a rien à voir avec Somfy, merci de vous rapprocher de Verisure pour ce genre de plaintes.

Bonne journée,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Like I said, this issue is not the fault of Somfy, thank to ask your claim to Verisure.

Regards,

Adam G.
    Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
    357 / 750
    Completely understood, Somfy has been responsive and that is appreciated. My displeasure is completely directed at Verisure.

Adam G.
    Adam G.

Adam G.

Niveau
    357 / 750
    I just got a response from Verisure through Twitter of all places:

Hello Adam,
    The service will be restored from August 28th.
    There is no manipulation to do.
    Still sorry for the anomaly.
    I remain available for any other request.
    Jean Baptiste of the team VERISURE

Haut de page