Chers utilisateurs,

Nous rencontrons actuellement des ralentissements sur nos serveurs pouvant impliquer des difficultés à vous connecter à Tahoma.

Merci de patienter et de n'effectuer aucunes manipulations (changement de mot de passe / suppression de compte / etc).

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension.

L’équipe des Yellow’s SOMFY  

Question en attente de réponse

somfy connected thermostat does not link to Alexa?

Hello,

I can not link Somfy Connected Thermostat to Alexa. The two Alexa skills Somfy mylink are enabled and linked but the thermostat device is not seen by Alexa. The android app is working OK

Constantine C.
Constantine C.

Constantine C.

Niveau
44 / 100

Réponses

Thomas M.
    Thomas M.

Thomas M.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Good Morning Constantine,

Can you give me the PIN code of your Connected Thermostat and can you say to me in wich country this Connected Thermostat is installed ?

Regards,

Constantine C.
    Constantine C.

Constantine C.

Niveau
    44 / 100
    Thank you very much for your reply
    The pin of my Somfy connected wired thermostat is : 174720913680
    It is installed in Greece

I appreciate your assistance

Constantine Catsambis

Constantine C.
    Constantine C.

Constantine C.

Niveau
    44 / 100
    I have disabled the Somfy my link skill and Somfy my link smart home and I have activated the Somfy Thermostat Connecté Somfy from the amazon.fr, unfortunatly the thermostat is not discovered by Alexa.
    Can you offer any suggestion?
    Constantine Catsambis
    Thank you

Nicolas F.
    Nicolas F.

Nicolas F.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

Hello constantine,

Your thermostat seem to be installed on the somfy server of an other country.
    you have to contact somfy of this country.

Have a nice day.

Constantine C.
    Constantine C.

Constantine C.

Niveau
    44 / 100
    Hello Nicolas,
    As I wrote before, my somfy thermostat is installed in Greece. Somfy Greece has asked me to get in touch with amazon. My amazon alexa account is in the USA as there is no Amazon site in Greece. Amazon US responded that due to geographical limitations I should address the question to Somfy Head Quarters in Europe, and that is in France. Your response is that the somfy thermostat is installed in the server of another country, which is Greece. Can you kindly offer any suggestions on how to connect the thermostat to Alexa?
    Constantine Catsambis

Nicolas F.
    Nicolas F.

Nicolas F.

Niveau
    5000 / 5000

hello Constantine,
    I think your thermostat and your tahoma have to be installed in the same country ( so same server country) than the amazon account.
    In france I only acces to french server of tahoma and thermostat.
    Have a nice day.

Constantine C.
    Constantine C.

Constantine C.

Niveau
    44 / 100
    Hello Nicolas,
    Thank you for looking into the matter. I understand that I need to have a tahoma box installed as well in order to have the thermostat connected with alexa?
    If this is the case, I would propose to indicate this in the packing of the thermostat.
    Thank you
    Constantine Catsambis

Haut de page